FUWUKARI Cut Off Mark for 2024/2025 is Officially Out
Do you want to know the approved Federal University Wukari, FUWUKARI JAMB and departmental cut off mark for all courses for 2024/2025 academic session? If FUWUKARI is your first-choice institution, the initial step should be familiarizing yourself with the approved admission cut-off mark for this year. FUWUKARI has different cut-off marks for both undergraduate and […]
Do you want to know the approved Federal University Wukari, FUWUKARI JAMB and departmental cut off mark for all courses for 2024/2025 academic session?
If FUWUKARI is your first-choice institution, the initial step should be familiarizing yourself with the approved admission cut-off mark for this year.
FUWUKARI has different cut-off marks for both undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
In this article, we will list all FUWUKARI courses along with their respective cut-off marks and explain how FUWUKARI determines its marks.
What is FUWUKARI Cut Off Mark?
Federal University Wukari, FUWUKARI cut off mark is the minimum score that you must score in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Post UTME (If any) to be eligible for admission to study the course you have chosen.
Meeting other FUWUKARI admission requirements is not sufficient; you must also attain this cut-off mark to be considered for admission.
FUWUKARI Cut Off Mark for 2024/2025 Academic Session
- FUWUKARI cut off mark for 2024 is Officially out.
- The approved JAMB cut off mark for Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) for the 2024/2025 academic session is 150 and above.
- The official FUWUKARI cut off mark for 2024/2025 admission is 150 and above.
- Only those who meet FUWUKARI cut-off mark of 200 are eligible for this year’s FUWUKARI Post UTME screening form.
FUWUKARI Departmental Cut Off Marks 2023/2024
This implies that candidate must have an aggregate score of 150 and above to be considered for admission.
Factors that Determine FUWUKARI Cut Off Mark
- The number of applicants that apply this year will determine the cut-off mark.
- The availability of admission quota in a department determines the cut-off mark. Limited spots might necessitate a higher cut-off mark to select only the best candidates.
- Both JAMB and FUWUKARI Post-UTME screening scores influence the cut-off marks.
- FUWUKARI admission policy also plays a role in determining departmental cut-off marks.
- If your JAMB score is not up to 150, then you’re not eligible for FUWUKARI Post UTME screening.
- Meeting JAMB and FUWUKARI cut-off mark is not enough; if you don’t meet other requirements, you will not be considered for admission.
- Highly competitive courses always have a higher cut-off point.
We hope you found our article on the latest Federal University Wukari cut-off and departmental cut-off marks for all courses to be helpful.
- FUWUKARI Post UTME Form
- JAMB Cut off marks
- FUWUKARI Admission List
- How to Gain Admission in FUWUKARI
- How to Defer Admission
If you liked this article or have a question, leave a comment below. You can also follow our updates via WhatsApp by clicking this Link.